Skip to content
You can ‘count on’ everyone having a good time!
- 5 Dice
- Dry Erase Board (OR sheet of paper)
- Dry Erase Markers (OR pen/ pencil)
- Optional: Calculator
How To Play:
- At the beginning of each players turn, they will roll all 5 dice.
- If any of the dice turn up either the numbers 2 or 5, they are to be set aside, and are no longer in play.
- The numbers on the remaining dice are added together and tracked on the score board.
- The remaining dice are then rolled again.
- The player will continue the same process until all 5 dice show a 2 or a 5.
- The player will then be considered ‘Stuck in the mud’.
- All points from the players turn are added together and tracked on the scoreboard.
- The next player will have the opportunity to roll the dice and accumulate points until they also become stuck in the mud.
- You may choose to play as many rounds as your time frame allows.
- Each players final score will consist of their total points scored over all rounds played.
- The player who accumulates the highest number of points at the end of all rounds wins the game.